Are you passionate about finance and ready for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you love all things payroll?
About the Role
As our Payroll & Accounts Assistant, you'll be at the heart of the action, working closely with our Finance team. You'll take charge of managing both UK and overseas payrolls, collaborating with external payroll providers to ensure smooth operations. But that's not all! You'll also play a crucial role in timesheets, processing invoices, bank payments, and credit control on a day-to-day basis.
- Administer and prepare both UK and overseas payrolls and become our subject matter expert on the process.
- Take charge of posting payroll journals and reconciling payroll control accounts with precision.
- Dive into the world of analysing information required for P11Ds.
- Support with credit control.
- Check and code purchase ledger invoices.
- Prepare for the rush of daily bank reconciliations and completing month-end reconciliations.
- Keep a sharp eye on business expenditure, ensuring it aligns with Company policy and is properly authorised.
- Approving staff expenses.
- Represent Finance in setting payments.
- Working closely with HR to ensure any changes to payroll are administered correctly.
Payroll experience is a must! We are looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, who will be meticulous with their approach. Having thrived in fast-paced finance teams before, you are adaptable, laser-focused on details, and a confident communicator.
While not essential, familiarity with NetSuite, Tipalti and Expensify will give you an edge. And if you happen to be AAT qualified (or equivalent), that's even more impressive!
At Perspectum, we offer a flexible, fast-paced, and fun environment that's unlike any other. We're driven by excellence, accountability, integrity, openness, and passion, and we're on a mission to revolutionise patient care using cutting-edge digital technologies.
But that's not all! When you join our team, you'll be showered with benefits, including:
- 33 days of annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increasing with service.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Private healthcare including, medical referrals, discounts, access to counseling and nutritional support, and even cashback on healthcare bills.
- Life assurance.
- Pension contribution that rises to 6% after just 2 years of service.
- Embrace the world of hybrid working, where you'll get to enjoy the best of both office and remote environments. In our sociable office, you'll find a pool table, tennis table, and table football to keep the excitement going!
- Our office facilities are state of the art, offering free on-site parking, refreshments, onsite showers and changing facilities, bike locks, and Electric Vehicle charging points.
Join us at Perspectum, where we achieve great change every day. We're pioneers in leveraging advanced imaging and genetics for precision medicine, empowering patients and clinicians alike through quantitative assessments of health. Be a part of our thrilling journey, enabling early detection, diagnosis, and targeted treatment for liver disease, diabetes, and cancer. Get ready to make a difference and experience the excitement of innovation firsthand!