Are you passionate about ensuring the quality and reliability of software and systems? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where you can actively contribute to delivering high-quality products? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Test Engineer.
As a Test Engineer at Perpsectum, you will play a pivotal role in guaranteeing the excellence of our software and systems. Your primary responsibilities will include developing and executing comprehensive test plans, identifying defects, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver products that exceed end-user expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute tests in accordance with test plans, producing comprehensive documentation as required.
- Adhere to quality expectations and internal processes to maintain the highest standards.
- Collaborate closely with Development and Product teams to ensure our products meet and exceed end-user expectations.
- Strengthen collaboration and interfaces with other groups within Perspectum.
- Manage test plans and coverage based on ongoing changes and developments.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of defects to identify and resolve root causes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand product objectives and incorporate this knowledge into implementation.
- Attend design reviews and actively contribute to enhancing proposal quality.
- Create and influence software requirements specifications to facilitate the timely delivery of features when required.
- Conduct exploratory testing of software products and services to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Create and deliver presentations showcasing the achievements and work of the Test Engineering Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology-related field or relevant work experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and logical reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and a fast learner.
- Previous experience in testing and producing test documentation.
- Familiarity with working within an agile environment.
- Proficiency in testing automated applications.
- Experience in testing Medical Device applications.
- Knowledge of medical device quality standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, and ISO 14971.
- A genuine interest in applying computer science principles to solve complex business problems.
- Experience working within a cutting-edge technology environment.
At Perspectum, we offer our employees a flexible, fast-paced and fun environment. We are driven by hiring the best talent, who share our values of excellence, accountability, integrity, openness and passion.
We value our employees and are constantly striving to ensure we provide a working environment that offers something for everyone, whether that be flexible working, training opportunities or health and wellbeing initiatives. Benefits include:
- 33days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increasing with service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare including medical referrals, discounts, access to counselling and nutritional support, and cashback on healthcare bills
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution rising to 6% after 2years service
- Hybrid working – we like our employees to be in the office 3 days per week. Our sociable working environment includes pool table, tennis table and table football.
- Office Facilities include free on-site parking, refreshments, onsite showers and changing facilities, bike locks and Electric Vehicle charging points.
Perspectum delivers cutting-edge digital technologies that help clinicians provide better care for patients with liver disease, diabetes, and cancer. With a strong focus on precision medicine using advanced imaging and genetics, our vision is to empower patients and clinicians through quantitative assessments of health enabling early detection, diagnosis, and targeted treatment.