- Job Ref:
- Type of contract:
£20000.00 to £23000.00 Per Annum
- Posted Date:
Monday, March 20, 2023
- Closing Date:
Friday, April 28, 2023
Do you want an opportunity to 'give back' to the local community using your excellent face to face customer service and administration skills?
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Community Diagnostics Centre (CDC) in the heart of Oxfordshire.
About the Role
Our Administrators provide a friendly, professional and informative service to all patients who use the CDC. As their first point of contact, you will ensure that all patient needs are attended to, whether on the telephone whilst arranging their appointments, or onsite as you welcome them in person. You will not hesitate to go above and beyond should sensitive situations arise, and will be comfortable managing all scenarios in a sensitive and polite manner.
Your duties will include:
- entering patient details on the EPR system as per procedures and ensure all referrals are clinically triaged (Cerner)
- answering calls, addressing queries and concerns with ease
- ensuring patients are given appointment dates and that appropriate action is taken following both patient and CDC cancellations
- liaising with clinicians, nursing staff, managers and administration
- reception cover when required
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate a passion for providing an outstanding customer service. Whether you have worked in high end hospitality, have just finished studying or are looking for a move into administration, you must be compassionate and understanding. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a flexible approach to work.
Successful candidates will have:
- demonstrable experience in customer services, administration or similar
- competent IT skills
- flexibility to cover team member absences and to work shift rotas including weekends
- immaculate attention to detail
- confidence in dealing with the general public both face to face and over the telephone
Above all, you will put patient confidentiality and their experience first to ensure a smooth running of the CDC here at Perspectum HQ. This is a full time role which requires scope to support with shifts between 7:30am-7:30pm, 7 days a week. Unsociable hours (weekends and bank holidays) will be paid at an additional rate.
At Perspectum, we offer our employees a flexible and fun environment. We are driven by hiring the best talent, who share our values of excellence, accountability, integrity, openness and passion. We value our employees and are constantly striving to ensure we provide a working environment that offers something for everyone, including training opportunities and health and wellbeing initiatives. Benefits include:
- 33days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays), increasing with service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
With free onsite parking, our newly found Community Diagnostics Centre (CDC) is proud to support the local NHS trust in ensuring patients are seen quickly and efficiently when going through their diagnostic journey.